Re: new member

To: <DMcLane@gordontrucking.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new member
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:11:40 -0600
Daniel
Welcome to the world of LSR, It's a great world and once you get salt fever
the only fix is returning to the salt each year. The rules are pretty tough
for safety purposes. You will need to look into a lot of things while you
build.

There are a couple of LSR racers in your area, Ed Van Scoy, runs a 200+
Corvette, and Wm. T.Smith that has a new lakester. I am sure both of these
guys will contact you and help in any way.

You should log on to www.landracing.com as well.
This is a a world wide web site ded icated to LSR. They also have a chat
line every Tuesday  night at 7:00 pm mtn.time. Looking forward to hearing
from you.
Glen (SCTA/BNI Timer semi retired)