Re: NonLSR - saving the planet/alternative fuels Part1

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: NonLSR - saving the planet/alternative fuels Part1
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:24:30 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2006 11:34:36 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

How many  copies of the New York Times Washington Post and others might  that
be??
Dave

It's only a matter of time that printed media will be replaced completely  by
on-line media. We will run out of trees. I visualize Ipod/satelite type
devices that will "read" us everything as opposed to screen viewing.

Hey, who would have thought we would be buying everything with a plastic
card?

Otto