RE: Leakdown question

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Leakdown question
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:36:32 -0400
George Montgomery <sp> ask for his son Greg I think as George has retired
but the apple never falls too far from the tree.. .. If you are old enough
to remember this is Ohio George of turbo fame..If you can't find him let me
know and I will call and see if he wants me to forward a number on the net
or to you or whatever they prefer.. Oh and who is your buddy that saved you
pulling a head off for nothing a six pack of Bud lite at speedweek will do
just fine LOL..

Dave