RE: Glen... don't you even...

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Glen... don't you even...
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:51:47 -0400
Sound Like me at the Hardware store yesterday, needed new METRIC nuts and
washers for the exhaust manifold, stop at Home Depot, what a joke in the
metric Dept. go to the local GOOD hardware Store, Find the Nuts and washers
I need, look around a bit, hey there are Hardened ones! Put back the others,
fish out my count re-mark the bag with new prices, walk down the aisle,
Whoa! Stainless Steel!!! Put the hardened ones back (PITA) fish out my count
of nuts and washers again, throw away old bag start with a new bag, mark the
prices again, all of that just because I can't stand having two size nuts
for one application...
I'm only trying to make Maxton in September!

{rant switch=off}

Mike Meierle
#847 F/P/MP
ECTA Record Holder