Glen... don't you even...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Glen... don't you even...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:35:51 -0500
Man oh man.... it's like everything that has to happen to get ready has been a
pain in the butt...   Walked out to snag a sheet of aluminum out of the
trailer this morning...  and the dang tire was flat...  hmmm

The aluminum was ordered two weeks ago and finally got here...  this, to make
the new rear spoiler to take MAXIMUM advantage of the rules and our time in
the wind tunnel.  Cutting this stuff requires a saw ... and the new band saw (
with blade welder  ) broke it's blade... off to get some of that rolled blade
stuff... and yep... to learn how to weld and anneal a band saw blade...
should be easy enough right?.... LOL yeah... sure... 2 hrs later I have a
blade that actually stays together... time to go make a spoiler... fix a
tire... install a new front suspension... and generally rant about my shop...

GLEN I DON'T need a freaking Count down today.... STOP... cease that babble
and hold the count.... Don't make me resort to groveling...

Keith