Re: countdown

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: countdown
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 00:06:34 +0000
"Ed, the good news is that the battery is charged! LOL"

Mayf, leave it to your analytical genius and rapier-sharp wit to find a spark
(arrrrgh! bad pun) of positive (another!) energy (yet another!!) in my
otherwise negative (NO more!!) situation.  The terminal was taped, another
piece procured, and is now installed. Another heat cycle or two and it's time
to put this show on the road!
See you guys on the salt,
Ed