countdown

To: "'LSR'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: countdown
From: "Mobley-Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:14:47 -0400
I had to get my bike packed into a trailer last weekend for its ride to
California with some sailboats and then to Bonneville.  I just got a new
magneto for it the day before it left. I installed it,  fired it up once
and then immediately disassembled it for the trip. Strapping the bike to
the wall in the trailer I kept wishing I had another week to prepare.
Now I'm sitting around dazed, trying to think of all the things I didn't
put in the trailer, and wondering if the airline will let me on with the
myriad parts, tools, and gadgets.  I'll just tell them I know Keith.
That will surely get me a first class seat!
See everyone on the salt!
David