Re: countdown

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>,
Subject: Re: countdown
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:50:23 -0500
I may not be ready... But Tonya's got a spanking new Bathroom downstairs...
tile... dry sink ( turned wet of course )... and a myrid of other things...
My life is like this... for once I'm not really as prepared as I am
normally.... to many last minute changes... all of them for the better of
course...

The car was supposed to get buffed up a bit.. and that ain't going to
happen... few battle scars make her look ... ahhh Used... and she is used...
just not used up...  I heard a bit of noise from the girl... and she's
wanting wear.... so I guess we'll just stuff her in the trailer tonight and
head out in the morning for Bonneville.... now tell me... just how good is
life?

Keith ( the broken big block lower pulley yesterday added a bit to the fray
for good measure )