Re: countdown

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: countdown
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 22:20:31 -0500
Guys I'm golden... had a great day in the shop... lots of last minute little
nit picky issues... the car looks fine... runs great...( well sorta... still
ain't used to this big block thing )....

If you get by our pits... Please take a second and check out our extremely
high tech 22" exhaust extensions... they came straight from Riley's auto parts
to a home near mine...   ( Okay I'll give you a hint... they do have a boloney
slice )...  Very sexy stuff....

Tonya and I both are really excited about the trip and seeing our friends...
This speedweek is dedicated to having  FUN...  This is our hobby... our love
and passion...  the car is what it is... the people and history is what it's
all about... to have our car as part of the program is enough for me... to
have the opportunity to share my time with Tonya and the crew...  Life is
short I'm loving all of this...  The trash to get ready... is what makes us
different... the dedication to a sport ...

I'm sure there will be trials along the way... but I look forward to each of
those too... and solving the problems...  it is what this is... without the
effort there would be no results...

Keith ( Yeah I'm ready... and don't be surprised if we do alright in the speed
department either... it won't be a shock to me... )