Re: What I learned my first time at Bonneville...

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: What I learned my first time at Bonneville...
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:05:47 -0700
Otto

Thanks for everything you have written about your first Bonneville experience.
You made this old mind flash back to 1987 - what a time. I had new information
coming at me so fast it was like getting a drink out of a fire hose.

The salt is a lot different than dirt and you don't have to watch out for cross
winds on a 1/4 mile Fairgrounds dirt track.

Al Teague had a tire spin indicator on his car that saved him a lot of tires.
It also prevented blowouts and the risk of crashing. An excellent safety
tool.
It was NOT traction control, just information.

Congratulations on your successful first trip to Bonneville, you'll never
forget it.

Bryan