Re: news to me.

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Subject: Re: news to me.
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:02:01 -0700
Yeah, the did set a AA/DS record at 317 and change...but that little old
C/DS with the Cummins in it beat them to the 300 mph record. As I recall
they set the first record over 300 with a 306 or so? Someone chime in
and make sure this is correct. The JCB folk litterally messed around all
week trying to get it to run right...then finally it did. Was way cool
to watch..

mayf