Re: Meanwhile, FoMoCo plans layoffs of 70,000 or more auto

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Meanwhile, FoMoCo plans layoffs of 70,000 or more auto
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:05:28 +1200
> While Ford, US, is dying you should check out some of the cool Ford
> wheels the Aussies are making:
>
> http://www.fpv.com.au/index.aspx

Have to agree with you Bryan. I have one of those Falcon GT's. Has the DOHC
5.4 makes 390 horse in stock trim.
After Speedweek my wife wanted to checkout the latest Mustang and possably
bring one back to NZed.
To be honest it was not a patch on our Falcon anywhere, was very
disappointed. Our speed limit here is 100 kph or 60 mph and very strictly
enforced.
Can be frustrating with such a nice handling, performing car.
Chris Harris..............NZed.