Re: Meanwhile, FoMoCo plans layoffs of 70,000 or more auto

To: 3 liter <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Meanwhile, FoMoCo plans layoffs of 70,000 or more auto
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:12:20 -0700
Elon,

I think 10 cents a gallon would be a great deal if it allows some of the great
diesel technology, in use in Europe, to be brought to the US. I'd love to have
a 140mph pocket rocket that got 50 mpg on I80 going to Bonneville.
Without the H2SO4 forming in the crankcase, we can also have extended
diesel oil changes.

I hope I have to talk myself into a new car next year.
Bryan