Throttle Body

To: "tweecer@yahoogroups.com" <tweecer@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Throttle Body
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:38:10 -0700
Beginning to think about this winter's upgrades to the SUnbeam. Looking
for a big throttle body for a Ford in the nature of a either a 4150 base
flanged 4 bbl type or a 90 mm dia EFi type as befitting a 89 - 93 ford
mustang product. Needs to have the TPS sensor for ford as well as IAC
provisions matching ford.

ANybody got a line on something like this? Have surfed ebay till I am
blue in the face, and I know there are other auction sites out there. Or
maybe one of you has one to part with, eh? Gently used is far preferable
to new...

In any case, I would appreciate any leads.

mayf, out in pahrump