Re: Throttle Body

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tweecer@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Throttle Body
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:31:08 -0700
I have a new 90mm throttle body with tps and the wire that plugs into it. I
am told it is for a Ford Lightning. Don't know about that. It has the Ford
logo cast into it. There is a tag on it  "Part number E8tp-1417595A-1" I
think.B/P 5126.  PeP Industries.
Other Ford Throttle Bodies I have are 65mm or two barrel. I have no idea of
what a 90mm (3.545 inch) TB is worth. I can send pictures if you like. This
is a big sucker.                    Rich Fox