Re: Throttle Body

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Throttle Body
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:32:21 -0700
Mayf,

I hope you had a boring trip home.

Sorry for all of the questions, but ......
What does the EFI computer seem to be upset about?
Is the mixture controlled by a MAF sensor in closed loop?
Is it correct to assume that the TPS signal is 0 to 5 VDC
corresponding to 0-100% air flow?

What should be the area of the Air Valve(s)?
Do you want to use one or two?
Is it mandatory that the TPS and IAC be mounted on the
Air Valve?

I hope you don't mind all of the questions Mayf, but I will go down
to the company the does Jack's turbo work. I get along good with
the owner and I think he will have useful information.
Bryan