Re: remarks on various topics

To: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: remarks on various topics
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 10:39:15 -0700
Dan, Just some ideas to think about. How about rookies run on the short
course on Sat. morning from say 9 to 11 before the meet opens? Have a
meeting for all first time to the salt drivers at say 8 am then have
them run under less pressure and get used to the system. The meet does
not start till noon anyway ( seems like a waste of half a day to me ) .
I know this year was slow because of the large number of entry's and
maybe next year will not be so crowded. But if we are going to have 500
+ entry's we really need to start thinking of a way to maximize the time
we have to run.    Doug Odom in big ditch