Re: Timing light wires

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Timing light wires
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:17:52 -0600
The timing system used by SCTA/BNI with wire is accurate to 9 dec. points.
The only ones bitching about the wires are the ones that don't lay or pick
them up. This past speed week the wires were cut two times and repaired
within  minutes. However it took us almost an hour to pick up all of the
broken window glass off the car that got upside down and took the wire out.
We asked for volunteers from the pits for help with the glass clean up. What
we got was 98 % of the regular volunteers.
Enough bitchen.
Glen