Re: Fast Lane

To: John Burk <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:38:37 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I don't know what stagering means, but as far as I can see guys who came off
the trailer and set records would be done on Saturday and Sunday.

There were 97 runs on Saturday with many multiple runs up to 3. You skipped
that day

Approximately 15% will be broken and going home by Monday. Happens every year.

You can't rely on having the complete week. If it rains out by Wednesday you
better have made some passes.

You should include the following: Sat 19 qualifiers, 16 records
                                                Sun 16 qualifiers, 12 records
                                                Mon 24 qualifiers, 20 records

Sunday 14 vehicles with multiple runs one with 3
Monday 16 with multiples
Tuesday only 3.......Looks like the course was available and either there were
accidents or not that much waiting with 108 total..I don't know if you added in
the records or not.

To me, not much will get done untill the competitors fix their problems. The
tower calls for them as soon as they hear the vehicle is off course from the
Steward. Once they have started their turn off, another one should be running
to get under way.