Re: Fast Lane

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:05:54 -0700
Keith,

>How about a secondary course just for lic. passes? set up for the first 3
>days of speedweek?  Gives everyone the ability to practice running the car
>the first time as well which would speed up the starting line process..

I think that you are on to something. There could be a seperate course for
licensing and for that matter tuneup. I remember the days when we had a
warmup area that went backwards from the starting line where you could do
tach runs for tuning. This would also lighten the load on the main course
since many runs are made with cars that just need a checkout pass.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC