RE: New Book - Ab Jenkins

To: zoombot@cox.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Book - Ab Jenkins
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 03:42:55 +0000
Hey Chris,  how you ?   ;- )

I know Gordon White....   a nice man.   And one sharp cookie.

Set the vintage midget record (V/OT) on the salt in (?) 1989 he did...with
an Offy powered KK....

I know,    I wuz there.

Top Shelf stuff.

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"    -who's got a couple of
his works..

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears
Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.