Re: Favorite Tools (vaguely LSR)

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Favorite Tools (vaguely LSR)
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:29:11 -0700
I remember the very first new tool I bought was a Blue Point 3/8 x 7/16 open
end wrench when I started to become a helper at Torrance Airport at the ripe
age of 14. I worked for flying lessons and soloed
on my 16th birthday My parents didn't know until then. My dad bought me a
Craftsman 3 drawer roll-a -way that day. I still have it.
Glen