Re: where is everybody

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: where is everybody
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:09:41 -0800
Not much going on here in Pahrump. Skip is in Hawaii looking after a
relative, Gary Laronge is in the hospital getting a knee replaced, I am
messing around with the design for a radiator water tank and
attachments, Dale Pulju is trying to get back on line since he killed
his computer... I go for an xray today on right hip for possible
replacement. I have been pestering the crap out of one of my other lists
however. Asking a lot of dumb tuning questons: they may  ban me from the
list, lol. However, getting a lot of insight into programming the brain
box in the little red car.

so, not much really going on here in pahrump land

mayf, oh, I will be 65 on friday!