Re: where is everybody

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: where is everybody
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:18:19 -0500
On Jan 4, 2007, at 3:06 PM, drmayf wrote:

Bubba Glen, I have stopped getting old, I have reached old with no
sweat! And thanks for the well wishes.. Plan on supper out and a
movie and stopping by the hospital to see Gary LaRonge...

mayf

Send best wishes to Gary from Nancy and me, and, for that matter, I
betcha most of the listers send regards, too.  And - Happy Birthday,
Mayf.  Where you going for supper -- some fancy-schmancy place where
the menu is printed on paper and not laminated in plastic?  Where the
beverage is served in glasses (not plastic), and comes in bottles
that don't have screw-tops?

Wait a minnit -- are you going to take your better half with you --
or meeting the guys for some depraved times?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)