Re: where is everybody

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Subject: Re: where is everybody
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:45:42 -0500
On Jan 4, 2007, at 3:38 PM, Adin, David wrote:

Obviously, Mr. Wennerberg had never been to Pahrump.

Oh, but you're wrong.  One time Nancy and I were touring out in that
area and elected to stay in Pahrump for the night.  We found a motel
-- and, as we entered the room, were immediately struck by the pink
and red decor, the round bed, the mirrors on the ceiling.  Yeah, I
know what's going on in Pahrump.  I made the comment about the
restaurant because I've heard that McDonald's is trying to move upscale.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)