Re: testing

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "landspeed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: testing
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:24:04 -0700
At 03:22 PM 01/05/2007, Glen Barrett wrote:

>Is it getting out or still quiet
>Glen

Well Glen, I guess your question about a slow list is being
answered...and heated by flames.  Since it's colder'n a witch's
mammary gland here in northern Utah, I'm gonna switch off the furnace
and let the on-list flaming heat the house for a while.  Better yet,
I'll just take a laptop out to the garage and let it heat things up
so I can work on my Model A's rear end and maybe get it back on its
feet.  :)  There's plenty of heat now.  It's better than political
flaming on usenet.

Ray the frozen rat in Taylorsville, Ut.
http://www.chevyasylum.com/