Re: SW Rooms (developing into non-LSR)

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Subject: Re: SW Rooms (developing into non-LSR)
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:56:53 -0500
On Jan 9, 2007, at 11:52 AM, Adin, David wrote:

Golf is just an excuse for "normal" people to dress like pimps.

Wonder what an LSR golf cart would be like?

I'm sending this to all in hopes that someone will have a photo of
Clem Robert's modified Cushman -- that he took to Maxton a couple of
years ago.  It looked like my interpretation of a golf cart that
you'd see at an L S R event.  Not to race, but to make a proper
statement.

If you've got a photo of his vehicle, please let us know where we can
all enjoy it.  Thanks. . .

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan