Re: 120 degrees field of view

To: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: 120 degrees field of view
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:55:46 +0000
Wonder what image stabilization would do to help out in thi situation?  Could
create additional problems beyond those it solves.

Signal transmission on the salt is a very iffy thing.  We have had years where
CB's wouldn't work for two miles and other years where you could pick up
truckers from the east coast and Texas with some bounce.

Wes

From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>