Re: 120 degrees field of view

To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Re: 120 degrees field of view
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:34:59 -0500
On Jan 9, 2007, at 5:55 PM, wester6935@comcast.net wrote:

Wonder what image stabilization would do to help out in thi
situation?  Could create additional problems beyond those it solves.

Signal transmission on the salt is a very iffy thing.  We have had
years where CB's wouldn't work for two miles and other years where
you could pick up truckers from the east coast and Texas with some
bounce.

Wes

I don't think image stabilisation would be a problem -- too much
might be, but it oughta be possible to take out flutter but leave
motion in place.

As for signal transmission -- HUNH?  The system would be hard-wired
in the bike/car -- no transmission other than by wire or fiber optic
link.  And faults in transmitting the signal across the salt would
only make reception of Gilligan's Island an "iffy" proposition.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)