Re: introduction

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, Jon Wennerberg
Subject: Re: introduction
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:01:10 -0700
Jon W as I read your reply aloud to Cathy she said; "Even I knew liners could
be classed as cars or bikes". Thanks for the correction. So I guess I'll accept
your December monthly bus pass anyway.LOL
Have a high temp. today of 20 degrees,musta been a rule book brain freeze.
Cathy laughed about the dropped hamburger and adds," what makes you think its
only happened once". Thanks again Jon.
PS Got my March Hot Rod today!

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date:  Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:03:40 -0500

>Jon & Dick:
>
>Please forgive Tom -- he rides up and down the road all day long in a
>city bus (he tells us it's a long bus, not the short kind) and
>doesn't always read carefully.
>
>Tom:  Skip said they're thinking of putting a bike engine into a
>streamliner -- and the note Jon sent (right below this note) does say
>"...build a K or J class streamliner CAR (emphasis mine)...".
>
>It must be that SLC traffic that's got your thinking a bit off
>today.  Don't worry, we still enjoy having you around so we've got
>someone to tease.
>
>Jon and Dick -- Don't think too harshly of Tom, no matter what I say
>(or others say) about him.  Not only is he one of the course watchers
>on the long course -- that helps keep an eye on us racers while we're
>at flank speed -- but his wife cooks the hot dogs and brats and
>'burgers and pasties at the Salt Talks picnic at SpeedWeek, and if we
>mistreat Tom too much he'll probably ask Cathy to drop your burger in
>the sand before she serves it to you.
>
>Welcome -- and expect this kind of patter when we're not talking
>about specific land speed racing topics.
>
>Jon a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
>

>On Jan 13, 2007, at 2:52 PM, Tom Shannon wrote:
>
>Welcome Jon & Dick;
>
>Am sure you'll find this list very helpful! Also Tues nite chat 7P
>Mtn Time on http://www.landracing.com will be good too.Try the build
>diaries on Jons landracing.com site as well. Welcome aboard!
>
>Oh great ,more bike guys.....Jon W in Marquette,MI is smiling.
>

>Tom Shannon
>Magna, Utah

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/