Re: introduction

To: "Landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "MR VIKING"
Subject: Re: introduction
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:32:02 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Welcome Jon & Dick ,

This is the place to get the info you need and it doesn't cost you anything.
Be active on the list...we may learn from you also. You will get varying
opinions on your questions. That is because we each know what works for us.
Some of the engineers will give you theory and that is good, but I have
found that theory and the real world often gives different results.

What I am saying is take the info you get and filter it through your own
knowledge and experience. If you do that, you will be successful. Good Luck
with your project!

Tom, Redding C A - #216 D/FCC
www.bryantauto.com