Re: Dear Abby: Salt Etiquette?

To: rbuck@aros.net
Subject: Re: Dear Abby: Salt Etiquette?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:00:33 EST
In a message dated 1/17/2007 7:40:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
rbuck@aros.net writes:

I've  seen enough incidents at car shows and hot rod cruises (and in
the pits at  race tracks) where "unapproved touching" has been met
with exactly the  kind of response you've described.

Hi Ray
I was at a car show when a guy with a blown hemi powered 40 Willys coupe  was
trying to drive it up some car ramps. It kept dying so after about 5
attempts, it caught and shot the car over the ramps, across the isle pushing a
32
Roadster into the cement wall.

Talk about "unapproved touching"

I agree with Ray, never touch anybody's car without their permission. Look
at their car like you would their wife. Maybe that's a bad analogy!

Otto