Dear Abby: Salt Etiquette?

To: Land-speed@Autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: Dear Abby: Salt Etiquette?
From: Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:11:07 +0000
So this guy unloads a car near where my buddy's encampment was in Sunnyville
'05 I think. It's bodiless but mostly done, a modified sports, tons of
framework everywhere, nice, painted. So I wander over and start staring at the
thing. There's alot to see. There's an open end of tubing sticking out the side
of the thing, it's wierd, but it's not just open, there's something in there a
ways. I wonder, hmmm, I can't imagine he'd mind as I stick my finger in the
tube..."JESUS CHRIST DON"T TOUCH THE CAR, WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU,
YOU NEVER TOUCH SOMEONE'S CAR JESUS CHRIST".....as I'm walking away he's still
fuming.
I really would never touch a car except I was trying to figure out what I was
looking at. I think he was way over the top, this is Bonneville, the corrosion
capital of the earth, not Pebble Beach, but then again.....
My vote was a simple poke is kosher. I am wrong to still be embarrassed by
this? BJ