Have I committed an "inter lister" foo pahh?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Have I committed an "inter lister" foo pahh?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:16:15 EST
Hi List

The other day I forwarded an e-mail that was a result of responses  to some
pictures I posted on the Lurkers site. _LSRLurkers@yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:LSRLurkers@yahoogroups.com)  .

It was a tech tip on the vibration dampened gauges using muffler tubing and
silicone blobs. I received a few "cool idea" from some of both lists except
for  a single negative comment from this list and I quote,

"Enough  with the double posting.. OK get me off this nonsense.." internet
etiquette is the operative word and you have no  clue about it... Can't do it i
will ask to be usubscribed to the current list  keep it up after that will
call your isp for spamming because that is what it  is..

I'm new to this whole list etiquette thing. Is it out of line to forward
info that is related to both lists, to both lists??? If you are on one list are

you shun from posting on the other??? I had no idea there was so much list
politics.

I'm confused as usual...

Otto