Re: Have I committed an "inter lister" foo pahh?

To: speedtimer@charter.net
Subject: Re: Have I committed an "inter lister" foo pahh?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:48:38 EST
In a message dated 1/19/2007 2:30:09 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
speedtimer@charter.net writes:

OTTO
I sure as heck don't know what you said or are trying to  say.
Glen

Hi Glen

I sent a tech tip about gauge mounting to the _LSRLurkers@yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:LSRLurkers@yahoogroups.com)  and a  copy to this list for them to check
out.

"someone" from this list insulted me and told me if I didn't quit  "double
posting", he would drop off the list and report me to my ISP as a  spammer.
Check out his e-mail to me.

"Enough  with the double posting.. OK get me off this nonsense.." internet
etiquette is the operative word and you have no  clue about it... Can't do it i
will ask to be usubscribed to the current list  keep it up after that will
call your isp for spamming because that is what it  is..
I told him to put my e-mail address in his spam filter like Odem does. This
way he won't get anything from me anymore. Problem solved.

I was simply asking if it's "illegal" to post the same topic to two or more
lists, as long as it's totally related to any and all lists. That's all.

Is it???

Otto