Re: Mom's magazine's... ( no LSR )

To: "Sparky" <sparky.2211@cox.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Mom's magazine's... ( no LSR )
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:34:42 +0000
In retrospect, would you think that your mother would do any less?  She seemed
to me to be supportive of your whole family ... whether it was marathons,
racing, doing whatever she could along the way to support all her kids?  She
shared her pride.  That's great, and defines a loving parent in doing it.

Wes
From: "Sparky" <sparky.2211@cox.net>