Re: Mom's magazine's... ( no LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Mom's magazine's... ( no LSR )
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:49:33 -0700
KT;

Thanks for sharing this very personal story about your mom. What a memory .
Kinda' reminds me during high school ,when my mom wondered where the white shoe
polish came from on her '66 Fairlane windshield. Just a few trips to the local
AHRA dragstrip in Norwalk, Ohio. Good luck in OZ and go get that 6th Red Hat!
Say hi to Tawn.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah