Re: Cost Per MPH

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Cost Per MPH
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 12:29:06 -0700
This would history for any particular bike. If you have had to replace
engines then that should be figured in as well. Total costs for non
recurring parts to date to develop the bike (car) to where it has run on
the salt.  In my case, I figured all parts that I threw away as being
unsatisfactory  or broken, and all the nuts and bolts from Ace Hardware,
lol...

mayf