Re: Cost Per MPH

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Cost Per MPH
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 20:29:08 -0700
I don't think I misunderstood at all. My first year I set a record at 129
making 3 passes totaling 360 mph. I did not spend 40 grand going 200 mph.
$40,000 is probably 15 records 2 cars a and 30 years. The average cost go
down as the years go on.

If the diesel liner guys spent $1,000,000 to set the record a 350 and came
back the next only spending $100,000 to go 400 the costs are wrong with your
thinking.

You figure your way I'll figure mine. When Patrick went 202 I spent I $400
for the one change over the previous year of 196. Then $1850 for me. So to
me that's what I spent to go 200.