Canopy

To: land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canopy
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:07:19 -0700
I had to leave our Pop-up canopies in Australia. So I need to make a
couple of shade canopies to take to Bonneville for SW. I was going to
use 3/4" conduit for the frame work.  I remember seeing a black mesh
material that Al Teague used in his pit a few years ago. It would allow
the breeze to go through so it didn't try and fly away but gave good
shade all the time.  So anyone have an idea where I can get something
like that material.    Doug Odom in big ditch