Re: Canopy

To: ed@vetteracing.com
Subject: Re: Canopy
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:01:55 -0600
I bought a roll of light color shade cloth at a local garden center and
use it for drop down shade around the edges of my canopy.  The
additional screening makes even the hottest days bearable.  Some Harbor
Freight plastic clamps allow me to move it around as the shade or
visibility is needed.  Works great as mosquito screening for the
"Lowrider Motel" at the bend in the road.

Wes