Re: Canopy

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>, land Speed List
Subject: Re: Canopy
From: <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:50:58 -0500
Doug. Al used a tarp for a garbage truck. Never ask where he got them, but
shouldn't be hard to find. It had reinforced edges and eyes for tying. Worked
great, let in quite a bit of light and breeze but kept a lot of the sun out.
Ron Gibson, Omaha NE

---- Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net> wrote:
I had to leave our Pop-up canopies in Australia. So I need to make a
couple of shade canopies to take to Bonneville for SW. I was going to
use 3/4" conduit for the frame work. I remember seeing a black mesh
material that Al Teague used in his pit a few years ago. It would allow
the breeze to go through so it didn't try and fly away but gave good
shade all the time. So anyone have an idea where I can get something
like that material. Doug Odom in big ditch