Re: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, "Land Speed List"
Subject: Re: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.
From: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:34:23 -0400
I think they won't change for the time being. I imagine, however, that the
future for the group is short lived. Some will be discontinued and some, if
not all, will sold off as individual titles. I'm sure that there will be
some major editorial changes too. The current setup is not profitable.

Bob Denton