Re: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Primedia sells Hot Rod & other mags.
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:32:01 -0400 (EDT)
As we all thank Dave F. for his work and enthusiasum for LSR, it, meaning LSR,
continued to live without much coverage from any mags for years.  Companies are
bought and sold all the time and some make changes to lead to a profit or move
to a sell off. With such a tradition I would be tough to see the US without Hot
Rod and the like. I hope what is being currently done can continue. I don't
like all of the ads but they need to be there.

Chrysler is selling to a "made for profit congomerate" and it is there I would
look to changes that may to start a major change of the way US owned automobile
companies do their work.  Ford, GM and the UAW need to look at what they are
doing for the consumer.