Re: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:33:12 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/2007 11:20:06 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
saltracer@awwwsome.com writes:

Hey, let us not knock "junk"! I have run it most of the last fifty years.  I
have set a few records along the way, too. In fact, I have a piece of junk
(dyno'ed @ 570 hp on gas) that carried our car 230 mph in D/GCC in 2002.  It is
on the engine stand and can be had for 3500 US dollars. (Dry sump pan,  (no
pump), Carrillo Rods to fuel injection plus a NOS 200 hp   alky/nitrous
installed.)

Hi Tom

I'd snap it up in a heart beat if I had the spare bread. I liquidate toys
from time to time and it's time! I'll be in touch when I'm "liquid" again and
hope you still have it.

Otto