RE: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: RE: Record setting... / Vs blowing away someone's record.
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:01:14 -0600
Well, most of my friends are "rat bastards" although I've learned not to
call them that online.  ("Dave, you always said you wanted a zipoh9 GT -
here's 4 ads"  " Thanks, you #$%# rat bastard!")

Almost everyone buys something: tires; crankshafts, welding, pretty
paint, beer, sexual favors.  IMHO (in my humble opinion) there are folks
that "sub-contract" a whole lot more than others.  Besides, it ain't
cheep getting your good-looking self out to every meet.  We are past the
"runwhatyoubrung" era.

KT?  Well, he run's chebbies and has all sorts of bad habits.  BUTT,  he
does answer my questions and he IS out there (not whining like I do -
"its too hot, divorce wahwah WAH") and running.  Interesting that he can
find a way to run a car pretty fast w/ a store-bought motor, eh?

As far as the list being stagnant: humor and information are positive
ways to liven things up.

I'm going to crawl back in my hole now . . . .

David, grouchy and dirty, in Durango