Re: Not LSR -- GM pickup spare tire

To: "LandSpeed List" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not LSR -- GM pickup spare tire
From: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:22:20 -0400
Well, I think the problem is that Jon got what is referred to as the
"Yooper" package. Did you buy it in Yooperland, Jon?

Bob D.
in lower Michigan

--
Please note that this is from my new email address. The address is:
rjdenton479@gmail.com

Observe por favor que esto es de mi nuevo  direccion de email:
rjdenton479@gmail.com