Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR Question,

To: <neil@dbelltech.com>, "'Rich Fox'" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "'Dale
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR Question,
From: "don thigpen" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:20:10 -0400
a 3/8 bolt thread does have a major diameter of .375 , unless of course you
have a very low class of fit and even then it is speced at .375 and the nut
is speced accordingly . please dont put a bolt in my vehicle that is
undersized as it will not hold its threads , if it is a 3/8 bolt make it 3/8
, if 1/4 make it 1/4 ,etc . KEEP CHEAP UNDERSIZED FASTENERS ON LAWNMOWERS
if  i had my other puter up i could send you a real nice chart with fits and
major and minor dia's of bolts and nuts but the other puter is broken

don t
evo power & machine
www.accessatc.net/~piggy
www.snartracing.com
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM
DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.