Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR Question,

To: "don thigpen" <piggy@accessatc.net>, <neil@dbelltech.com>, "'Dale
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR Question,
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:05:34 -0700
Yeah that's what it says in the Machinist's Practical Guide. But pull a head
bolt from a Small block Ford and see if it's really .4375. The one I tried
wasn't Chrysler rod bolt--.373. Life is sometimes that way. Roller formed
bolts are rarely at full size in my experience. As long as the pitch
diameter is correct a few thou. on the OD isn't something to get excited
about.