Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Frustratioin

To: AA List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Frustratioin
From: Jon Bishop <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:14:09 -0700
You can say that again. I had a 90 Dodge Daytona with a 2.5 turbo,
and I sheared the flexplate right at the bolt holes not once, but
twice. After I installed the second flex plate, I decided I should
sell the car, cause I didn't want to put a third in. On the bright
side, it spun a rod bearing shortly therafter, so I didn't have to
worry about the flexplate breaking again.